Zero vs X Zero vs X

Needs polish

This is really good for a first game, but I got a list of things that could help. You should put some effects on your menu like shadow or blur the edges, you know? Also, the magic attacks do less than attack and you can use them infinitely, you should fix that. Also, you might want to add more story or if not, more battles. Otherwise it's a great template for an amazing game. Good luck.

BrinkOfAlienation GOLD BrinkOfAlienation GOLD

Pretty Good.

Good game, the graphics were a little bad but the game was good. It got quite diffacult after crawling through the vents though. Great game, although I would suggest a bigger jump, it looked as if he touched anything the marine jumped over, keep it up.

Kill Them All -=DEMO=- Kill Them All -=DEMO=-

Pretty okay

The circles seemed to move quicker than I could shoot. Maybe i'm just bad at the game:( Gotta improve the explosions too. Thats about it, maybe some more power-ups.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Creative

That was fun, you should make it so that it can convert to guitar tab. That would be the... ummm... what was that word... oh yeah, Shizit. Yes... quite...

Save The Ring! Save The Ring!

Not too bad

It's great if you got nothing elese to do and is LOTR.

Clubby The Seal Clubby The Seal

So Much Fun

The tables are turned. Nice game, great idea. Keep it up.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Nice!

This game is so much fun! Boss is hard though. Great fun, Nice game. That is all.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

So Awesome!

That was amazing. So much fun too! Now we know why McDonalds food is so gross. It's great that there are so many characters, thanks for makin' it.