Matrix Style Mario Bros Matrix Style Mario Bros

Good

This was very good for a first flash but don't steal an explosion from a tutorial! That's low, besides, you just have to trace it. Otherwise good, just try to spiff up your word bubbles (Shadows, Stuff like that) and maybe up the frame rate a bit and you're good!

Yojimbo 1 : Shinobi Yojimbo 1 : Shinobi

Nice

Alright, so the drawings were really good, that's your biggest pro. But, I think the music fits... Until Yojimbo starts guarding himself, then it probably should've changed into battle music. Also, you need to work on making your animation smoother, it fit and was nice but it can be GREAT if you fix that up, just put in a couple more frames between movements. So, overall, it was really good, I hope you make another one, maybe a little more story involved?

Blud-Shot responds:

I used 15fps in the movie,I tried 30fps but the way i draw makes the movie way to long to finish.So i had to make it shorter frame rate.Nsxt Yojimbo will be 30fps or so.The story will be more clear in number 2 and the animation alot more smoother.

Sprawl Metropolis (Old) Sprawl Metropolis (Old)

Whoa!

I saw this when it was in the portal and voted 5, this is great, and the fact that this is going to be a series is amazing. It looks just like an anime, can't wait for episode two!

Dire Dire

Props... er... yo...?

Yeah, that was really good for a first time except it wasn't very smooth moving. Keep up the good graphics and get the animation smoother and you'll be great at flash!

Sonic vs Shadow: Faster Sonic vs Shadow: Faster

Ummm...

It would've been better with better word bubbles and grammar:P Myabe some special effects. Also, you could try a real fight somewhere rather than just racing. It was okay.

DuoTone DuoTone

Not bad

Seemed to be greatly influenced my madness though... Also I don't thing 50 people would stand still that long getting shot. It was still very good.

Boom: Kyur4 th Ich Boom: Kyur4 th Ich

pretty cool

I have seen this on abs so it could be stolen but it seems you would be the same guy. good job

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

That was so cool!!!

I loved it, it was amazing! And I agree that too many add-ons would make it stale so good job, very very good job.

Gollum & Dr. Phil Gollum & Dr. Phil